Personal Trainer In Melbourne For Calisthenics
Posted On December 28, 2019
The reality is, very few of these ‘active people’ are receiving any significant benefit from their training. In fact, many of them walk away with injuries, or worse, retreat back into their sedentary shells.
It’s very difficult for most people to maintain high quality training by themselves. There are many reasons for this.
Why hire a personal trainer for calisthenics?
Technical knowledge is king
Motivation can run dry
Injuries are virtually nullified by good trainers
Enjoyment is what ultimately decides your lifestyle
Overwhelmed by ‘personal trainer near me results’ in Google?
They may seem cheap, but that’s for a reason. Add the gym membership to the mix and you’re paying top dollar for poor quality training, where you could be receiving exceptional support for the same amount.
An alternative they you might want to consider is calisthenics! Calisthenics personal trainers are few and far between. The advanced nature of calisthenics training, and the skill and knowledge required to practice the disicpline, puts calisthenics personal trainers one leg above other trainers.
Have you tried calisthenics training?
What is Street Workout?Street workout is an emerging fitness discipline; forged in the fumes of chaos. It hails from Eastern Europe and Russia, where street workout stations are as commonplace as alcohol selling kiosks. Slavs embraced this style of workout due to the...
Losing fat is a tricky business. Fat is at the end of the day the body’s energy storage. The very process of storing fat is embedded into every human by evolution, and has been integral to our survival through millennia. That is until very recently. Never in human...
Calisthenics Australia is the governing body behind what has traditionally been a sport of dance - incorporating elements of rhythmic gymnastics, performing arts and costumes. This type of calisthenics is female dominated, unsurprisingly. It has been around for some...
Weight loss is not as complicated as most people make it out to be. The premise of weight loss comes down to energy IN vs energy OUT. Energy is measured in calories (or joules). Food has chemical energy in the form of macro-nutrients: carbohydrates, fats and protein....
Resistance bands are elastic bands used in calisthenics street workout. They are a fantastic tool for warming up, muscle activation, resistance exercises, rehabilitation and assisted body-weight exercises. They are especially useful in calisthenics, as many exercises...
Exercise is an integral part of our lives. It is demonstrably beneficial for our well-being, health and longevity. Exercise statistics show that 54% of people that exercise train at the gym. The other 46% train outside, at calisthenics parks or participate in other...